Women In Agile is a grassroots effort to get more women involved in the Agile community through blogging, speaking at events, and building a network among other women. Thank you for your interest in this effort!
Registration is LIVE for The Changing Face of Agile 2017!
- Where: Orlando, FL
- When: August 6, 2017 from 1:00-5:00pm
- Who: YOU! Great Keynote Astronaut Abby, workshop to get more involved and take away what you can do tomorrow, and an opportunity to be a closing keynote (see registration link)
- All genders are welcome!
See what we did last year in the video below!
The Changing Face of Agile – #Agile2016 keynote video
Want to know what you can do to get involved? Here are some ideas:
- Join the discussion by joining our LinkedIn group
- Follow our Twitter hashtag and tweet with it: #WomenInAgile
- Co-author a blog post with another woman
- Submit a blog post you’d like published
- Pay attention to calls for submissions and papers for upcoming conferences (we’ll try to keep you posted here as well)
- Propose a #WomenInAgile session or open space at the next conference you attend
- Copy the logo and proudly display it on your site
- Any other ideas? Let us know!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with comments, questions, or ideas.
We look forward to hearing from you – continue promoting the work of outstanding Women In Agile!