Women In Agile is a grassroots effort to get more women involved in the Agile community through blogging, speaking at events, and building a network among other women. Thank you for your interest in this effort!
Upcoming! #WomenInAgile – the Changing Face of Agile – July 24, 2016 – Agile2016 in Atlanta – Register Now!
New Podcast on #womenInAgile and gender diversity!
Here is a podcast to learn more – (#WomenInAgile comes up at the end)
Here is the transcript from the Agile2015 #WomenInAgile Dreaming Session
Check out the new research page with a thesis on Women In Agile!
Want to know what you can do to get involved? Here are some ideas:
- Join the discussion by joining our LinkedIn group
- Follow our Twitter hashtag and tweet with it: #WomenInAgile
- Co-author a blog post with another woman
- Submit a blog post you’d like published
- Pay attention to calls for submissions and papers for upcoming conferences (we’ll try to keep you posted here as well)
- Propose a #WomenInAgile session or open space at the next conference you attend
- Copy the logo and proudly display it on your site
- Any other ideas? Let us know!
Please contact us at email@example.com with comments, questions, or ideas.
We look forward to hearing from you – continue promoting the work of outstanding Women In Agile!